Thursday, April 22, 2010

Cup Cake SB Cards



These 3 cards are part of a series I did with my friend Sue. She came up with the idea and we played a little and decided on the 4831 cupcake / stripes SB card.
Originally all 3 were in the same card, but after a little trial and error we decided that the last card really 'popped' with the 4563 Dot / Daises SB card.
The butterflies are something I couldn't resist, I had a little fun with puffy tape on these to keep the wings up.
So this is a class that I will be teaching next Thursday at my Craigmore Class.
You will need a basic kit.
Cost for this class would be $25 if you would like to book it in, including the scallop hanging circle.































This needs ribbon and it is the wrong orientation. opps. You can see the hole. Well yes that is the top. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi there. My name is Simone. Welcome to the world of blogging. I like your cards. I can see by these cards that you are going to love the new border scallop punch and new buddy trimmer with the scallop attachment. Look forward to seeing more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samantha, I love these cards. I'm a huge butterfly fan. Very cute, well done.
    Fi Hocking

    ReplyDelete