Thursday, June 10, 2010

Family Words Series - Torn Squares

This is a class that we did a while back but with slight;y different flowers. I re-did it with punched flowers and it has gone into Kaszazz with the family words series. The girls had a lot of fun doing this one. It is well worth the effort. Not particularly difficult either. As you can see you can get away with boys and girls.
This is still available as a class. Please contact me if you are interested in doing this.
Have a great evening.
Samantha

3 comments:

  1. Really lovely Layout! Great use of that mauve/purple paper too!
    I can see this done with star's instead of flowers if people were worried about the floral aspect! but boys like flowers anyway.. RIGHT??
    Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous layout, The worn purple paper goes so well with the torn look. I love it.

    Fabulous idea utilising the chipboard words in 5 progressive layout pages.

    I wish I lived close enough to book in for this lesson (and the other 4 LO also)..I can't wait till they are available to Kaszazz :'(.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies for your kind words. I am hoping they come out with Kaszazz soon. Amanda is quite busy so maybe September....... There will be more soon.

    ReplyDelete