Sunday, February 3, 2013

Scrapville Monthly Challenge

Well here they are.....
I have gone out side of my comfort zone and I have tried one of the monthly packs at Scrapville. This is something that I have never done before so it was a challenge for me.
I ended up creating 2 pages from the pack, I probably could of done maybe 4 pages if I was making a plan to do that and not just free scrapping. I sat there for about an hour just fiddling and then I got inspired. I didn't stick anything down for the first page and sort of followed the rules. The second page well just happened but I was naughty and stuck stuff down as I was going. Funnily enough when they were finished the 2nd one is the one that has been entered.
will let you know how it goes.





And this is the 2nd page that I have entered.
Fingers crossed!



1 comment: