Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Bird House Gift Box



This is my bird house box.
It opens from behind being secured with Velcro dots.
This is the prototype. The finished one will have clear plastic in the window and I will texture the roof using the cuttle bug.
The papers are the discontinued mayhem papers from Kaszazz.
The stamps are from the Love and Cherish set 4128KO $35 exclusive to Kaszazz.
I have used the Tim Holtz distressed inks in Walnut Stain. TIM19534. $9.50. I will be teaching this class on Thursday 18th March at the Craigmore Christian Church. This will normally be a $10 class but as a special deal for the Church group we will be doing it for $6.
We will be using a variety of inks and techniques with this project.
You will need your basic kit (refer to this blog for items) and a large round hole punch if you have one. (4856 Circle 27mm $29.95) I will have a couple with me to share.
Please email me if you have any questions or if you would like to book in.

No comments:

Post a Comment