Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Garden Whimsey

I had a customer ask me about one of our workshops 2H333 Bella Whimsical Tree and Card.

While she liked the page didn't want to do the card. She wanted a double page.
So I sat down last night and re did the page and instead of the flourish sticky bling I used the Friends sticky bling.
I also changed a couple of aspects of the pages.
I have not used the orchid pastel ink and kept it simple with just the dark brown fluid chalk. I felt the orchid pastel was not a particularly good mix of colours for the page and looked a little out of place.
I opted out for the spots on the back ground of the mats for simple white bazzill with ink distressed mats in the dark brown fluid chalk ink.
I cut out the left over flowers to add to the page and to balance out the 'friends' sticky bling I placed 3 rhinestones on the opposite page.
I will teach this as a class at some stage.
With the sticky bling this is a $30 page.

No comments:

Post a Comment