Friday, August 20, 2010

Shabby Chic Door Hanger - THE Wendy Vecchi - Studio 490 Style Challenge

This is done with velum and my favorite inks.....yes Tim Holtz. I really enjoyed using the alterations dies that Tim has bought out. They cut through chipboard with out a second thought. Looking forward to buying more.
I have a page that I have created too using this as inspiration. I will post this a little later.

http://simonsaysstampandshow.blogspot.com/2010/08/wendy-vecchi-studio-490-style.html
follow this link to see more of the challenge entries.

Close up of the flowers


5 comments:

  1. I love the colours you've used in this piece, and how you've inked the edges of the flower petals! :) The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week- Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome how you used the hanging sign to display the beautiful flowers. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for your comments. The flowers are so much fun to do and look great with very little effort. This is my first challenge....looking forward to doing more.
    I will post the page pictures soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute...Cute....Cute!!!

    thanks bunches for playing along with the Design Teamies and Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, this is one of the nicest displays I have seen and I have checked out quite a few. You are so talented cant wait to see whats next.

    ReplyDelete