Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Spin me round round baby!

Well I just have to say I LOVE SPINNER CARDS! These are so much fun to make and then even more fun to play with. The candy birthday card I did tonight and the Christmas Card I did a little while ago.
The center pieces spin as they move across the card.
My son has set a challenge for me. He wants a long one to play with. I am thinking 60's psychedelic theme. I will be doing a few more of these so watch this space.
Also check out the link below to see some fantastic creative work from Simon Says Stamp and Show. 





http://simonsaysstampandshow.blogspot.com/2010/08/simon-says-stamp-and-show-your-layers.html

8 comments:

  1. I so love the half butterflies Samantha and what a gorgeous color combo. I love it girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pinwheel looks amazing, as does the ornament - is that glossy accents I see over it? Either way they both look great!!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Gracie they are butterflies. Something a bit different. The Christmas ornament indeed has glossy. Got a bit carried away and wanted something shiny! Thank you for your feed back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now there is an awesome pinwheel! Wonderful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pinwheel and the colors! Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You go girl!!! just too cute!

    thanks bunches for playin' along with the Design Teamies and Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for your comments. I just love anything to do with craft, it is so much fun, a little bit of an obsession! lol.

    ReplyDelete