Friday, September 3, 2010

Spin me round round baby, one more time!

Yes I know I am a worry, but here is a photo frame I am doing for a kids party. I needed to design something that 11 year olds could handle, but I still wanted something funky.
I am sure they will love it. Hope you all do too. I will submit this one to Kaszazz so it will be available as a $25 class with consultants. I will be able to provide this as a kit for those who would like it. $25 plus postage. :)
The picture is of my beautiful friend Julee who passed away February this year from Motor Neuron Disease.
I think about her often and this sort of color combination would have been to her liking. She was such a splash of color in this world and her smile and laugh would light up a room.
So I hope you all like this and if you would like to know more about this mongrel disease please have a look at the link below.
 

http://www.mndasa.com.au/
http://simonsaysstampandshow.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

  1. OMG.. Samantha! this is just amazing.. LOOOVVEEEE it girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Gracie, I don't know if it was ok to put 2 entries into this weeks challenge, especially it being a similar item. I am happy to take it off, but I just wanted to share it. Glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Samantha, thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp & Show with your fabulous colorfull creation. Love the butterfly I just love butterflies....thanks and hope you will join us again next week for another fabulous challenge. Hugs Terry xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty butterfly!! I like the pinwheel too :)

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just sooo goregous. You really are very talented. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. tooo CUTE!! I must say!!
    thanks bunches for playing along with the Design Teamies and Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete