Sunday, November 7, 2010

Smooch Angel Tin

Well I have been inspired at the Adelaide Craft Show to play with my SMOOCHES!
This is a tin I made up this evening. I have embossed the beautiful angel image using Amazing Glaze and Black colorbox ink. Then I added smooch. This gives a wonderful shimmery effect that is lost a little on the photos. Unfortunately I am not a professional photographer with the perfect lighting etc.....
In real life this is a beautiful shimmery gold tin, with wonderfully vibrant colors that have a luster and depth that are not properly displayed in the photos.
Saying that I hope you like this. I am thinking about doing this as a class.....I will look forward to your feedback and this will help me decide if I should teach it.

Happy Crafting.



No comments:

Post a Comment